This course is aimed at people who carry out mountain activities who wish to perform safely in those situations that require it, such as delicate or aerial passages where our physical integrity is in danger.
- Elaborate different knots.
- Setting up meetings properly.
- Install a rappel correctly.
- Rappelling autonomously.
- Descend a self-assured rappel.
- Handle the auxiliary safety rope.
- Knots: Dynamic, Ballestrinque, Eight gaza y chicote, double eight gaza, Nine, Machard, Prusik...
- Use of different materials in the rappel.
- Identify different types of ropes.
- Rappelling in fixed anchors and natural anchors.
- Recoverable rappels in single and double.
- The different rappelling systems. Disengageable.
- Self-insured rappelling: Machard knot.
- Ways to secure exposed steps with means of fortune.
- Use of Randonne's rope as an auxiliary rope.
- Figueroles (Castellón)
- Professional guide
- Didactic material
- Accident insurance
- Individual and specific equipment
- 70 €/Person