A basic skill to acquire autonomy and gain in safety during mountain activities and to be able to reach the destination we have proposed is to be able to use the information provided by the topographic maps and the compass.
This orienteering and mapping course is designed to acquire the basic knowledge of mountain orienteering, without any previous familiarity with the use of topographic maps and the compass.
- To know the information provided by a topographic map.
- Take bearings with the compass.
- Projecting directions from the map to the terrain and vice versa.
- Navigate in mountainous terrain using the means and methods of orientation.
- Cartography: the map.
- Magnetic Declination
- Geographic features represented on the topographic map
- Take and go
- Practical route in the mountains
- Figueroles (Castellón)
- Professional guide
- Didactic material
- Accident insurance
- Individual and specific equipment
- 70 €/Person