After the explosion of the real estate bubble with the consequent crisis in 2008, we lost our jobs in the ceramic sector, the main economic engine of the province of Castellón, this made us decide to train professionally and turn our passion into adventure sports in our livelihood.
We at Viunatura believe in cooperation as a fundamental aspect of life, from the practice of any sport to the economy. We believe that democratic decision making within the company, economic benefits linked to social benefit and collaboration between different companies are fundamental for sustainable development.
- Moderation in the use of natural resources
- Careful and rational planning of tourism
- Involvement of local people
- Seeking support from the local economy (Synergies)
- Specific staff training
- Responsible marketing
- Constantly Reinventing Yourself